Mustang Hotel Booking App for NTB
In finland car-owners have to take their cars for inspection annually. (vehicles that are over 5 years old need to go for an annual inspection, and this condition doesn’t necessarily apply to cars that were made during 50s, 60s.
- They have their own set of rules and laws
- huge Price difference from every garages for ex: EUR 100-500 to repair the same problem. s
- Build a platform from where car owner can negotiate the fees; to be able to repair the vehicles at lower cost as possible.
- Contacting individual garages and describing the problems to each of them could be a tedious process.
- Advertisements for Garages
- Local search engine for Car/Vehicle owners Business Overview What are the user needs, business need and technology capacities? A user needs to be able to find auto repairing services that are affordable and reliable. The process itself should be as less tedious as possible, for example, it saves them time if all the information and fault reporting features were available in the same platform. IISIFIX, as a business, needs to address the problems of the majority of vehicle owners in a manner, that is not hefty and complex. A majority of the problems that persists today, involve various factors like time uncertainties, price uncertainties, repair guarantee among others. Although not all of those problems can be expected to be solved with a precise accuracy, we can try to be as specific and straightforward as possible regarding some issues. For example, features like live chat with a mechanic or a progress bar can help a user know more on the repair status. Beside this, an addition of fixed-priced services like Oil change, Windshield change, tyre change/alignment etc can help us be more popular among users. Integration of an online calendar for booking services would be a definitive bonus.
Recover from failed engagement, build cryptocompliant product, attract talent
Ruby on Rails development, localization support
Product rebuild, validation, process implementation, CRA license acquisition